A.C.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when attacking///

2 posters

Go down

when attacking/// Empty when attacking///

Post  natty1994 Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:18 pm

Just a quick question.../ i dont get the point of sending in small and large cargoes into attacking..,. cn some1 explain it to me:D Very Happy Very Happy
natty1994
natty1994

Back to top Go down

when attacking/// Empty Re: when attacking///

Post  Danohk Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:46 am

Do you mean sending them individually, all by themselves, or with a group of other ships?
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

when attacking/// Empty re:

Post  natty1994 Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:17 pm

i mean like sending cargoes with other fleets
natty1994
natty1994

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Ah, well, you usually do that if the cargo space in the attacking ships isn't high enough to accommodate all of the resources you're going to try to take. They are generally only sent with very large attacking fleets because it is hard to keep cargo ships alive when sending them into combat, so you really want to minimize the number of potential hits they'll take.

For a great game resource in analyzing sensor hits and total haul, etc...check out jimmywest's site...I use it all the time whenever I'm going to attack...gives you a good sense of if you're going to win or not, what it will cost, etc.

Here's the URL: http://calcogame.jimmywest.se/index.php

You can paste espionage reports into the esp report page, so it's very handy after you've scanned a planet. Then all you have to do is type in your own ships, tech levels, etc. Let me know if you need any further help using jimmy west's calculator...it's a very important tool for anyone trying to fight in Ogame.
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum