A.C.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graviton Tech

3 posters

Go down

Graviton Tech Empty Graviton Tech

Post  Danohk Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Well, after I got my first level nanite factory, I began thinking about trying to get Graviton Technology to build Death Stars.

Man, I didn't have any idea what was really involved lol...

The research for Graviton Tech takes 1 minute. It costs 300,000 ENERGY.

This means at my world, with all my mines shut down to provide energy, I will still need 294,861 Energy. So, I say, "Hey, I'll build some Solar Satellites!" Fine, all I have to build is 12,821 Solar Satellites!!!! Oy! At my current level 1 Nanite Factory (which took me 2 days to save up to build), the figures look like this:

12821 Solar Satellites

Needed resources: C:25,642,000/D:6,410,500

Nanite Factory Level 1: 27779 minutes / 462 hours / 19 days

Sooooo, I will obviously NOT be researching Graviton Technology anytime soon. I'll have to upgrade my Nanite factory to level 4 or 5 before it really becomes viable to do solar satellites in that kind of quantity. So, it's back to upgrading my mines and researching weapons, shields, and armor for now. At the end of today I should be able to start gathering resources for my Intergalactic Research Network, so that's good...

I still think my planets would look reeeaaalllllyyy good with Death Stars parked around them, so I am still going to go for them relatively soon...hopefully within the month. Then ACE would have some Really Big Aces muah ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!! Still time to keep my head down though lol...I still don't have a big attack fleet, though I do have some destroyers on-line. Woo woo!

ACES HIGH!!
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Graviton Tech Empty Re: Graviton Tech

Post  Danohk Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:59 am

Started researching Intergalactic Research Network. This should cut the research times of the higher level stuff drastically. I'm gonna be "clever" and research up my weapon/shield/armor technologies to superior levels--before I try to build more ships. That way people can have some nasty surprises when they attack numerically inferior forces. Smile
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:39 pm

First of all, 300,000 Energy?!?! Where did you find that? Ogame forum?? Well, I won't go for Graviton anyway, but I still can't even get to Intergalactic Research Network, so good for you.
Second of all, I still got 20 hours until I can start building plasma turret!! My defense is still weak and don't even a single battleship nor bomber in my homeplanet!! I get attacked everyday and lose about 100k of metal and other resources. lol!
XxWoLfEnCpxX
XxWoLfEnCpxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 am

http://ogame.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you're getting farmed, you might think about shutting down the mines on your main planet for a couple of days. When it isn't profitable to send ships, people tend to forget about your planets and move on. That might give you a chance to throw up some defenses.
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:32 am

OH! That site! I have heard of it but never been there. I see it's a quite a good site, so I think I will start using that Very Happy
And Thanks for the tip. But now I am getting attack on my colonies which doesn't have any defense or fleets other then 1 small shield dome and 1 large shield dome. lol
XxWoLfEnCpxX
XxWoLfEnCpxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:38 am

I just added up my total income from all mines in my empire...

...and it would take me 62 days to save up the crystal necessary to build that many solar sats lol.
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:59 am

WOW 62 days? That's crazy.
XxWoLfEnCpxX
XxWoLfEnCpxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Well it would take over 25,000,000 crystal, and I only make about 400k per day.
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:56 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
XxWoLfEnCpxX
XxWoLfEnCpxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:37 pm

Wow, that's a lot of "LoL"s...what, do you make a lot more than that or something?? lol What a Face Laughing
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  new guy Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:49 pm

i would also wait abit most people tend to go for 8k solar sats (normally enough)
but yeah it costs alot of energy good thing ithough that you get like 2 moon shots out of the solar sats sitting there afterwards which is a double yes lol!
deathstars and a moon what else could you wish for
new guy
new guy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:11 am

That lols were there because I thought it would be funny if you actually waited that long to build solar sat.
XxWoLfEnCpxX
XxWoLfEnCpxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 am

Well, I have my nanite on my homeworld, which occupies the 12 slot in its galaxy, so...solar sats aren't as good. I have a planet in the 4 slot, so that would be better.

With 37 per sat (instead of 23 like on my homeworld) I would need 8100 sats, so that's where I'll be doing it. Soooo....let's see:

16,000,000 crystal : 36 days

33 days to build them (don't have nanite at that colony)

And I'd need to upgrade the lab, there, too. Sooo....Gravitech is still pretty far away.
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum