A.C.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Movie Scenes in History

3 posters

Go down

Greatest Movie Scenes in History Empty Greatest Movie Scenes in History

Post  Quake Maruader Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:46 pm

I notoriously strike again! This time instead of discussing bout zombies, i think we should discuss which scene in movies are the greatest in history. You can have more than one.
Quake Maruader
Quake Maruader

Back to top Go down

Greatest Movie Scenes in History Empty Re: Greatest Movie Scenes in History

Post  Quake Maruader Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:13 pm

In my opinion, i would have to say the "I am your father" scene in the 5th episode of the Starwars trilogy, not only is it a classic, its exponential increase in popularity also made it a reasonable choice. My other choice is the conclusion in the James Cameron directed Terminator 2 , where the Terminator (Arnold) sacrifices himself, or should i say Itself to preserve the future of the human race. The quick thumbs up gesture held alot of powerful meanings, and it is also a reasonable choice.
Quake Maruader
Quake Maruader

Back to top Go down

Post  adsf Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Despite the fact that I was born after the movie was even released, I found this classic that I came across. It's called "The Shawshank Redemption" and is a masterpiece in terms of how it is a very witty story about 20 years in jail, and finally a successful jailbreak.

The scene is when people find Andy (the main protagonist) not in his room without a trace during the morning checkups, the man in charge is furious and ... um, can I just recommend the whole movie itself? I have a way that you can download this movie for free, high quality, in 2 hours without using any file sharing site. Tell me if you want it. ; ) It would be a bummer for me to give the whole movie away. Just watch the Shawshank Redemption. It's not corny, and you will not regret it.
adsf
adsf

Back to top Go down

Post  Quake Maruader Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:49 pm

That movie was pure ingenious in establishing moral principles of life and friendship. Too bad it couldnt win any of the Oscars it was nominated for.
Quake Maruader
Quake Maruader

Back to top Go down

Post  adsf Thu May 01, 2008 4:23 pm

yeah. I think forest gump took em all Sad bad timing
adsf
adsf

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk Mon May 05, 2008 6:27 pm

Shawshank was awesome. It will always be one of my favorite movies.

I also adore just about all of "Soldier" starring Kurt Russell. It had all the elements I adore: intensive training (usually just boot camps are fine, but they selected him at birth), his fall from glory, redemption...and the total a-hole of a bad guy gets totally pwnt.

One of the scenes from Soldier will always stick out to me. Its when the lady asks him "Surely you must feel something." He can't answer right away, it's just not something he's ever talked about. He wants to, he is just conflicted. She starts to turn away, and he says "Fear." She says, "Fear?" He responds: "Fear...and discipline." "Even now??" "Always."

This scene always serves to remind me that no matter what my situation, it can always be worse, and no matter what I'm doing, I can always be doing it better. Twisted Evil
Danohk
Danohk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum