9 destroyers
and still building my fleet

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ace-ogame.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: who has the biggest fleet?

Post  Danohk on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:48 am

I had the remnants of my fleet parked at my moon, but someone spied it out and destroyed it...which is okay, it was only a shadow of its former self (you might remember when I lost 6,000 points in one night).

So, right now I only have 3 battlecruisers parked around my main planet. The rest of my fleet is scattered throughout the galaxies at my various planets....and they are ALL large cargo ships lol. In about 40 hours from this post I will be able to build destroyers, and my nanite factory should be online not too long after that. I don't know if I want to try to rebuild at this point, I may upgrade my mines a little bit and go for Deathstar tech lol. I don't think I'll do that just yet, though.

I just added up the total of my large cargo vessels and it's 237. So that's my fleet right now...237 large cargoes and 3 battlecruisers. lol
Danohk
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:00 pm

You guys are lucky!! I never got more than 50 large cargos, cause I get attack like mostly everyday. Losing about 10 to 20 fleets because of that.. Crying or Very sad
My fleet rank is low as a result of that: 1952.
I don't think I will build any fleets until I get enough defences, so don't get in fight yet, or I am not participating... lol
XxWoLfEnCpxX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:26 pm

You get attacked every day???? Why is that?? I only get attacked when I leave some resources laying around unguarded for a goodly while otherwise peeps send probes but never attack.
Danohk
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:41 pm

( Very Happy SEE THE TOPIC OF GRAVITON TECH. THAT YOU STARTED FOR THAT Very Happy )
XxWoLfEnCpxX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carusi Blue on Tue May 20, 2008 11:05 pm

I don't have much of a fleet mostly cargo ships but I found out that best way to build your fleet up is to keep them on a move a LOT.
You see most stronger players are scoping for a semi big fleet to destroy prolly cuz they don't wont to have problems whit you if they decide to announce war or something like that or... they just like picking on weaker ppl .
Well the trick is to let your fleet from 1 planet to another ( best if they are in a different galaxy) and you set their speed to 10% (thats the lowest I think). They can't attack you while you are on the move and you can always add more ships to your fleet. Hope this was of some help Laughing
Carusi Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adsf on Thu May 22, 2008 3:01 am

I guess imma wait for my defences and mines to get bigger before I build my fleet xD
adsf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down