Buto

Go down

Buto

Post  Danohk on Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:52 pm

What do you guys think of the Benizir Buto assassination? I hope things get settled down in Pakistan, those guys have nuclear weapons that might fall into the wrong hands.
Danohk
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well....

Post  adsf on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:36 am

Well, I don't know ... one thing is that its just scary to have so much trouble over there in the Middle East. With her gone, we lost an important connection to Pakistan involving the nuclear weapons and I think it is obvious that if the weapon goes to the wrong hands, human civilization is doomed.

I wonder if there are some sensible plans to control the Middle East, along with all the other countries like East Timor, the newest country established, just had its president or whatever the highest position is in East Timor assassinted ...

The beginning of the 21st century feels like to me the consequences of the 20th century: things like colonization, reckless pollution and clear cutting ...
adsf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buto

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:21 am

I don't think the nucleat is a real problem. They aren't like North Korea.... ( No Offense) Even if this becomes a problem, there are other strong countries that can help. We should first think about the people in there. Those innocent people shouldn't be involved in it.
XxWoLfEnCpxX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:03 pm

I agree, Wolf...it's tragic when the innocent people get caught up in it...but at the same time, the innocent people keep generating not-so-innocent people...
Danohk
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:14 am

You mean terrorist? I didn't think there were terrorists in Pakistan... Shocked
XxWoLfEnCpxX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk on Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Weeellll, let's just say that Pakistan walks a fine line like Saudi Arabia. It's actually suspected that Osama bin-Ladin is in hiding in Pakistan's northern wilderness areas. We know for a fact that there are many bases there that our ally, Pakistan, won't allow us to destroy for "security" reasons. I'm not saying they are all terrorists in Pakistan, far from it. I'm saying there's a sizable chunk of the populace that are sympathetic to the terrorists, provide them with funding, bolt holes, etc...and the government's situation is unstable enough that it can't deal with these threats effectively.
Danohk
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:12 am

I see Very Happy
XxWoLfEnCpxX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content