Nanite or Plasma Cannon?!?

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX on Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:49 pm

I can't decide whether to build nanite or research plasma technology, lol
XxWoLfEnCpxX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nanite or Plasma Cannon?!?

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:09 pm

XxWoLfEnCpxX wrote:I can't decide whether to build nanite or research plasma technology, lol
i would go for nanite cost a lot by it is good to have

level 1 = 1.000.000 metal = 500.000 crystal = 100.000 deuterium
level 2 = dubble of level 1

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ace-ogame.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danohk on Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:50 am

I faced the same question, but I decided to go with Plasma Tech instead. My reasoning was that while a nanite factory is good to have, it's only going to be REALLY useful when I start mass-producing fleets and/or higher level mines (levels 25-30). And if I'm going to be mass-producing fleets, I need to have a planet where it's safe to move and keep a decent amount of resources and ships for at least a small amount of time. Now the way to do this is to turtle a planet up enough to the point that it is unprofitable to attack if you're going to lose a bunch of ships in the process. Plasma cannons can take out 3 battleships each. They even eclipse the mighty Destroyer in destructive capacity. When you attack a planet with a fleet, and that planet has plasma cannons...you WILL lose some vessels. Soooooooo: I figured that plasma cannons would be a lovely little addition to my planet that would make it *somewhat* safer to accumulate resources and build big fleets. Eventually I will put anti-ballistic missles and plasmas on all my mining planets to make them unprofitable to attack, too.

Right now my homeworld is getting fairly well defended. I am upgrading the mines on all my planets. Soon I will make my plasma push and when I have 100 plasma turrets on my homeworld, I'll build a nanite factory, upgrade it a time or two, build a couple/three Deathstars to make fleetsaving easier...and then build a massive, gigantic fleet and go to WAAARRRRR against anyone and everyone who ever messed with me or my alliance!!! Booya! ACES HIGH!
Danohk
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWoLfEnCpxX on Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:09 am

Thanks for the reply!
I think I would just go for the nanite first since I am getting other defences in the planets. I still have to build 50 more gauss cannons in each planets and other defences because I never focused on defences as much. Currently I have build 200 light lasers in every planets that are advanced and more than 10 to 15 gauss cannons. However, I still believe that they are lacking in defences according to your defence information. lol Building nanite can help me reduce the amound it takes to build buildings, fleet. and defences, therefore, I can mine better and build more defences in short time.
XxWoLfEnCpxX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down